Sunday, April 8, 2012

Motorcycle Holy Week diary

Week 14.  Traditionally on holy week, I travel. One because of the favorable sunny weather but most of all because of the long holiday break from office chores. Reports and footage of un-congested EDSA thoroughfare in Metro Manila and and the heavy traffic of people walking on the white sands of Boracay seem to confirm that there are Pinoys enjoy and unwind on travels instead of observing lent. Yes, I share the same but I usually have my Bisita Iglisia to any of my travel destinations like the one I've done visiting the Baroque churches of Bohol, Cebu and Manila in the past 3 years now. This year I went to Davao Oriental and made pilgrims of the two stations of the cross on top of a hill entering the boundary of the province and the calvary hill in rustic General Generoso (old name Sigaboy) in a motorcycle drive from Tagum City with fellow blogger Louiebryan Lapat of Travelinglouie.blogspot.com.
















   

No comments:

Post a Comment