Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reading the Mayor

Week 12. The school chairs distribution of the Care for School Chairs program of the City Mayor Rey T. Uy, for almost a year now, gave me a chance to cover Tagum's chief executive personally delivering yellow painted school fixtures even to far flung  public   elementary and high schools in Comval Province and the Davao Region,  a dream opportunity for any photojournalists for unprecedented  access. In my every coverage, I am also reading the mayor, learning his ways and probably wisdom. Like father to a child, I've trusted the Mayor enough on his long term Visions to this great City and to the rest of his flock. I am glad to be at the heels of his every endeavors capturing a fraction of history that very much define and change Tagum City, gaining into  dynamic shape and having slowly its ethereal soul.  Happy 55 + 1 birthday Mayor Rey T. Uy!










No comments:

Post a Comment